We’re looking for an awesome regular content creator for the EDM Tips blog as we burst into overdrive in 2021!
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate and skilled at writing.
- Knows and loves music production, and takes an active interest in the scene / production techniques.
- Has an excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation.
- Understands how optimised blog posts are written (using lists, keywords, short paragraphs etc.).
- Takes initiative and make suggestions on potential content subjects – based on keyword and competitor research.
- Is happy to work remotely with a small, fun, passionate team who LOVE electronic music production and providing massive value to the community.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Write 1 to 2 blog posts per month, at a minimum of 3,000 words each. If everything goes well, we could make this even more frequent.
- Find or create 4 or 5 relevant images to support your writing.
- Once approved, upload and format to the EDMtips.com WordPress blog (we’ll give guidance on this).
We are a super-small, passionate but professionally-minded team, so we have lots of fun but get stuff done when we need to.
This is a freelance role, to earn extra money in your spare time writing about something you're passionate about. It will be up to you to manage your time accordingly.
To be discussed on application, depending on experience.
How to apply:
If that sounds like you and you’re ready to start working together…
Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: CONTENT CREATOR APPLICATION.
Attach your resumé, as well as a link to your best previous writing example (if you have).
We can't wait to hear from you!